THANK YOU...

I just wanted to thank all of you who have visited the site and continue to follow the blog.  It feels good to see number of visits jump over night from a couple of hundred views to nearly 2,000  =D

Special thanks goes out to all my family and friends who have supported me through a rough, emotional time while going throughout this pregnancy and still continue to be there for me and Denise with the birth of our baby boy.  There is no words I can say to describe how grateful and blessed I am to have the family and friends on my side...

Also, thanks to all of you who gave us all the shower gifts! We got everything we needed!  Thank you cards were already made, but have yet to pass them out since it has been such a busy time for the both of us.  

Again,
THANK YOU / MUCHOS GRACIAS / MARAMING SALAMT!

x-chin