Sympathy Pregnancy O__o

BEFORE

AFTER
If you guys knew me 9 months ago before this pregnancy, I was kind of a BIG DEAL! Just ask about me haha lol nahhh let me stop. I was just really into my health, nutrition and physique. From the days of wrestling in high school all the way throughout my junior year in college, back when I had time to myself, I would hit the gym religiously and made sure I ate all the right foods. NOW, all I do is eat and blame my poor diet and inactivity on this so called sympathy pregnancy -_____-  Me not going to the gym felt like I didn’t take a shower for the day.  I just felt dirty lol I made a promise to Denise and myself that after the birth of my son, we would get back on the GRIND and hit the gym hard...Hopefully I can get out this pregnancy hangover and put in some extra work at the gym and stop being a FAT-ASS!